European Alliance for Georgia is a Brussels based non-partisan and not-for-profit organization, dedicated to the goals of democracy, security, sovereignty, prosperity, and European path for Georgia.
EAFG pursues the following key objectives:
- Establishing productive dialogue and communication of the Georgian society and authorities with their European counterparts;
- Supporting and promoting cooperation and partnership between communities, businesses and organizations in Georgia and Europe;
- Facilitating the attracting of FDI to Georgian economy and the implementation of the investment projects in Georgia;
- Raising Georgia's visibility in Europe and the West;
- Promoting friendly relations and cooperation between Georgia and Belgium and Luxembourg;
In order to achieve above stated goals and objectives, EAFG organizes various events, professional and youth exchanges; commissions and conducts studies, publishes reports and papers, lobbies Georgia's interests in the West.